Backtracking...

Posted on Tuesday, May 4, 2010 |
So in the last...I dont know...Week?
I've managed to take my SAT (hopefully pass it), almost finish geomtry (just need to take my segment exam, which I am doing this evening), Bike a total of 4 miles in 3 days; 2 miles Saturday, 1 on Monday, and 1 yesterday. Oh, and did I mention that it's going to be pouring liquid sometime soon?! So there goes my bike ride for today :( I even got a new bike top!!! Oh well, guess it will have to wait until after I get back from a conference.

Today is going to be busy and still is. I stayed up until...12? Talking to Peter, and then just left him to fall asleep, lol. (: I went shopping for a few things for this week and it was crazy! I bought some socks and they are two different kinds! lol, I love them, one is a zebra print and the other is a leopard print. haha. CLASSIC! <3

I tried to take a nap...didn't work out very well. It's all Peter's fault I'm so tired. Either way, I still have to pack...and tonight I have a Newspaper meeting. BUT...
I'm finally going to apply to some colleges, well I may just apply to one tonight. I hope to get sleep tonight, so I will stick with one college and move on. haha, I have to be up super early to get to the college for the conference!

I'll blog more later!
Peace out girl scout!

0 comments:

Post a Comment